To qualify for the CIS Professional Diploma in Securities and Investment you must possess the following:
1. Matured candidates who are above 25 years of age with three(3) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/NECO at two(2) sittings and 5 years continuous practical experience in securities and investment operations.
2. Five(5) O’ level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, GCE & NECO at two sittings.
3. GCE ‘A’ levels.
4. OND, NCE in any discipline and other approved equivalent qualifications.
5. ICAN, ATS, CIBN certificate in Banking or any other approved equivalent qualifications.
6. Holders of University degrees, HND and equivalent who are not sufficiently grounded in finance, securities and investment courses (optional).
7. CIS-SMA and other approved equivalent qualifications.
Students registration is free, and the students annual subscription is also free. Click on the Download CIS Application Form button by your right side bar to download the CIS Professional Diploma in Securities and Investment form.
Fill the downloaded form with accurate information and submit the form at any of our office closes to you.